Monday, December 5, 2011

DEAD of WINTER





Here is a two page preview of a horror story that I finished about a week ago. It will be alongside stories from some other amazingly talented Chicago creators that I'm glad to call friends. Usually I try to steer away from indie anthologies (horrible of me to say, I know) but the quality is almost always low and I just can't get over looking at bad art. This book, however, is just phenomenal all around. I can't wait for this to be released. The details are still being worked out, but it should be available for free digitally soon and then in a limited print run that will be released at a special local release party. For details and more previews, check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/DeadofWinterComic

No comments:

Post a Comment